third cast

dave
This post was updated on .
third cast fish on ,landed ,lost two more right after getting back in the water ,landed one more, limited after one hour, they are in there thick

Re: third cast

RetiredCoastie-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: third cast

seattlesteve
nice fish! I'm thinking in one of the usual spots. safeway, freddies perhaps?

Re: third cast

dave
soccer field, just about 30 yds down river  from those concrete pilings, that place is on fire ,i will be there again on Friday, you need to get there about 4:30 /4:45 for a good pkng spot look for my green glow stick!!

Re: third cast

seattlesteve
pretty hardcore! Wondering where the parking spot is other the place that tows. guess there's only a couple of spots!

Re: third cast

dave
that's why you got to get there early ,ignorant (dave,not me)put a detailed map for the towing that is accurate look under announcements- soccer field towing by ignorant and zoom in on it it will help you out

Re: third cast

seattlesteve
Gotcha. Am tempted to try tomorrow morning, just gotta motivate myself to wake up at 3am :)

Re: third cast

RetiredCoastie-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: third cast

Ignorant Fisherman
Administrator
THose are some nice fish....really looking forward to getting out there this weekend.....hoping to hook into a couple that size - wow

nice job

Re: third cast

dave
thanks, im hopping to get my 11 yo girl out there this weekend hope to see you out there sometime, i owe it all to your for your info and well kept journal