they in

OFFDAHOOK
fished puy mid river few hour b4 work went 1 for 2 fishin for chun a bit slow bit they in there,bobber and leader and small hook with green yarn was the ticket good luck out there  :) [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2vio9ad.jpg[/img]

Re: they in

Ignorant Fisherman
Administrator
Beautiful!
Lost the one i had on....looking forward to landing one here soon.

Re: they in

253Caster
Administrator
Looks like I'll be checking it out tomorrow AM. Nice fish Tony, thanks for the report!

Re: they in

3XLSteel
Administrator
ODH...your not holding it with your "trademark" upside down hold..  :)

Still slaying em on the puyallup I see....very nice fish.

On the River 'till the Rapture!
Proverbs 3:5-6