Quantcast

IRS SCAMMERS

Flying Hawaiian
Administrator
The IRS scammers called me. I have the robo voicemail saying I owe money. The first link is how you file a complaint.

FTC reporting site
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1

IRS reporting site
https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report_scam.shtml

Re: IRS SCAMMERS

ronrogers
The IRS has seen a surge of these phone scams as scam artists threaten police arrest, deportation, license revocation and other things.If the person calling you is an IRS employee, call them back. If not, report the incident to TIGTA.The Internal Revenue Service says it's seeing a surge in phone scams. More than 5,000 victims have been duped out of $26.5 million.The IRS is warning people about the “largest ever” phone fraud scam targeting taxpayers.You can refer custom essay writing service for more details related this topic.