Bright?

Beaucephusdogs
Saw this little jack laying in the river this morning,

Would you call this a bright fish, I mean it still had some shine to it, it was just missing a few fins, and most of it's tail, and didn't seem to have eyes.
the Eagles nor the Seagulls wanted anything to do with it. It was about 14 inches long.
"And these children that you spit on, as they try and change their world. Are immune to your consultations, they're quite aware of what they're going through."
"And I'd rather play here, with all the madmen for I'm quite content, they're all as sane as me."
(David Bowie 1/8/1947 - 1/10/2016)